Wednesday 21 September 2016

2.18am - 22/09/2016

I don't want to turn on the light again to write this on paper.

Listening to Nick Cave's new album (Skeleton Trees, for future Stephen to not be infuriated by, at this point Cave may be dead or ascended to supreme being) and feeling useless. Such a bizarre week of being reminded how short life is. How humbling a week it has been. Everyone is so talented.

But I'm still feeling so dumb and a waste. That is hardly fair, its pretty fucking selfish right? Pretty. I just need to push myself to being the most creative and interesting person I can be, not waste another moment.

Ugh, I feel stupid and hopeless.

Moved onto Leonard Cohen (Songs of Love and Hate you pretentious bumblefuck). I shouldn't be allowed a second thought with these paragraphs, write it as you think it and when we review it late it'll be more interesting. I am so desperate to be interesting.

Diamonds in the Mine is class. Make late night

Rate my mood.

3/10

Will figure out a graph later.

No comments:

Post a Comment